Friday, September 18, 2009

Do what you want.... within reason


Eoin and Alex

My good friend Alex said that 2008 was "the year for doing whatever you want... within reason*". My friend Eoin Kavanagh and I have an issue with obligation. I'm 27 now, and I think that this should be at the age... no actually, I think 25, should be the age... that we should be able to turn to friends, acquaintances, random work colleagues and say "Your activity sounds great... for you! Have a good time, and if I can make it, I will! But if I can't, don't hold it against me".

Let's all just agree that what might be exciting to me may not be exciting to you, so just do what you want, and let's not get offended.

(but obviously be there for someone if they need you to)

End of rant.

*reason being staying within our moral standards, eg not killing people

No comments:

Post a Comment